by C. Elkins, OK Math and Reading Lady
For my Lawton, OK friends who are implementing Saxon Math but don’t have wall space for all of the math meeting components, here are a few links from TPT for grades KG-3rd for ppt / SMARTBOARD versions. The important aspect of the morning meeting is the interactive part where individual students have a role in placing the numbers, days, coins, patterns, clock hands, graph piece, etc. on the board each day. With that said, there is also value in having some of the math meeting components visible throughout the day such as the calendar, 100 chart, and number of the day. Think of the components you or your students would most likely refer to outside of the math meeting time to keep a permanent physical display.
Here are the links. Read the other purchasers’ comments and look at the previews to get more info. I have not purchased any of these so I can not vouch for the quality or usefulness. For those of you who already have a math meeting ppt that you recommend, please let us know!! Thanks!
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Meeting-for-SMART-Board-CCSS-Aligned-795212 $5.50
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Meeting-Attendance-Saxon-Math-1392745 $2.50
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Saxon-Math-for-the-SMART-Board-First-Grade-GIANT-BUNDLE-2066379 $34
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Morning-Meetings-Second-Grade-Powerpoints-135-Meeting-Slides-Based-on-Saxon-216245 $8
- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Saxon-Math-for-the-SMART-Board-Second-Grade-GIANT-BUNDLE-4034916 $41